Anna Asscheeks 3

19 Comments

1. Devy

Can we please see that ass in regular white bikini panties with some leggings.. I always wanted to candid video a girl with an ass like that

1. Admin (Post author)

You can order a custom video of her, and you can decide what she wears, etc.

1. Devy

What link can I do the order at because I sure do want to get one done for me. What’s her measurement

1. Admin (Post author)

Just send me an email joepusher@hotmail.com .

2. Admin (Post author)

Just email me if you want to order custom content of her. I don’t know her measurement, but I’m guessing at least 50″.

2. Saad S AlMusabhi

😍👍

2. AN6

any way to book this girl?

1. Admin (Post author)

No, she’s just exclusive for JoePusher.com . If you want to order a custom video of her, send me an email.

3. Dogg20

if you get this girl to fuck for real. i’ll be a life time customer

1. Admin (Post author)

Hopefully. We’ll see.

4. john

can i order asslicking and worship custom video

1. Admin (Post author)

Send an email.

5. Bro Bro

Bruhhh can we pleaseeeee get her riding a dildo more or a sex scene!?!?

Ill become a lifetime subscriber as well!!!

Please make it happen captin

1. Admin (Post author)

She may shoot more in the future, but just keep checking the site for lots more big booty girls.

6. Zarius Larry-Dorcth

Can I order a spanking video? Is she even into that? Because she is I’ll be willing to pay top dollar for a long spanking session. 😀

1. Admin (Post author)

Just email me about it.

7. Hans

What is your e-mail? Would want to order a custom video. I want a 25 minute clip. 5 mins. of twerking, 5 mins. of walking that focuses on her ass, 5 mins of rubbing your cock on her ass while she twerks while bending over, and 10 minutes of rubbing your cock on her asscheeks and asscrack while she stands straight. She has to wear a very tight leggings……. She’s so sexy and her ass is perfect, please keep her!!!!! I love jerking off to her big ass in leggings!!!!!

1. Admin (Post author)

send me an email. joepusher@hotmail.com

8. Saad S AlMusabhi